Table of Content
* Common features of all cooking oil's:
a. MEDIUM-CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES . Eg Coco nut Oil., Palm kernel oil.
b. Mono-unsaturated Fatty acids, as Olive oil;
c. Long-chain Saturated Fatty Acids, eg Fresh Palm oil and,
d. Omega 3 fats , like ALA, DHA and EPA.
Two Types are outlined here:
* Processed Palm oil.
* Industrial Seeds oils.
* How Trans Fat Forms.
* Why Trans fats are Uniformly Toxic..
" How Trans Fats Cause Harm.
" Where Trans Fats are Found.
* Trans fats are nutritional opposite of Saturated fats.
* Why Saturated fatty acids, like coconut oil, and palm oil do not form trans fats.
The POISONOUS COOKING OILS.
* Why Defensive nutrition discourages all frying.
* How frying with unsaturated fats causes formation of dangerous aldehyde..
* Why Saturated fatty acids, like coconut oil, and palm oil are stable even under intense heat. .