Red Meat also beats ALL fruits in Mineral /Vitamins content, save Vitamin C!!
Surprised? That's my Joy!! I used to be also!
Now, hear Dr Chris Kresser, a renowned food expert,
* "... "Conventional dietary wisdom holds that the micronutrients (vitamins, minerals and trace elements) we need from foods are most highly concentrated in fruits and vegetables.
* While it’s true that fresh fruits and veggies are full of vitamins and minerals, their micro nutrient content doesn’t always hold up to what is found in meats and organ meats – especially liver.
* In fact, every nutrient in red meat except for vitamin C surpasses those in apples and carrots.
* And, wait for it, EVERY NUTRIENT—INCLUDING VITAMIN C—IN BEEF LIVER OCCURS IN EXCEEDINGLY HIGHER LEVELS IN BEEF LIVER COMPARED TO APPLE AND CARROTS!!
* Behold this humbling comparison on the table on this page.
I. Red Meat : Gram for gram, Red Meat HAS A CLEAR NUTRITIONAL EDGE over even such over-touted plant sources, like Carrot or Apple in ALL Nutritional Parameters, apart from Vitamin C content!
ii. See this COW LIVER SUPREMACY over the Richest Fruit, At a glance.
Calcium(x4); Phosphorus(x20); Magnesium(x4); Iron(x8) Zinc(x12); Copper(x15); Vit. A(Zero vs 54 IU); Vit. D(Zero vs 19 IU); Vit. E(x6); Vit. C(x4); Vit. B6(x7); Folic Acid(x8); Biotin(x11); Vit. B12(x111"
Dr Chris Kresser.
Editor : Notice that ALL fruits score Zero- Constituent in Vitamins A & D!
See What you are Missing?
A great pity most people may never benefit from this wonderful new information because they have been warned by "Mungo Park" Medicine /Nutrition never to touch Red Meat.
A Question : Is the meat more red now than it was when our ancestors relished it as the only meat in town for centuries, and at a golden period when almost noone heard about Stroke, Heart attacks? , Diabetes, etc?
Verdicts : Red meat, Cholesterol, Saturated fats are NOT harmful at all.
For insights on these, use "Sikamoretree as search engine to google the following :
# red meat is good for the elderly.
# goat meat is also red meat
# Processed meat Poisonous animal source
# who poisoned our cholesterol.
# Saturated fats are not harmful at all
# no such thing as good and bad cholesterol, etc.
Happy reading. Dr Onah.
About Dr Onah.
Dr(Pharm.) IGNATIUS O. ONAH,68, is a Pharmacist , Nutritionist, and Naturopathic Doctor.
. A 1979 pharmacy graduate of the University of Nsukka ,he is also an alumni of both Medicina Alternativa , Colombo, Sri Lanka, and Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, Ontario, Canada.
Pastor Onah, who was ordained a minister with Living Faith Church Worldwide in January, 2004, also, anchors regular Health/Nutrition programs on many media stations in Nigeria, including Wazobia, Ray Power, Precious FM,etc..